Without wasting much of your time, we are about to bring to you the 4 years medical courses and 3 years medical courses offered in Nigeria.
This list of 3 years medical courses are offered both in federal, state, and private Universities, federal state and private polytechnics, and some colleges in Nigeria.
Why do we bring this to you? One of the main reasons we bring this information to you is the fact that most medical courses take a minimum of 4 to 5 years.
So we believe that informing the audience about some of the interesting 3 years medical courses offered in Nigeria which a lot of people are not aware of, will be helpful to them for decision making.
Qualifications for 3 Years Medical Courses in Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges
Universities: Firstly, it is very important to inform you that there are no universities in Nigeria that offer three (3) medical courses through UTME admission.
So to be qualified for admission into a three or four year’s medical course in any Nigeria University, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must have completed a pre-degree program on a related course
- You must apply as a direct entry student to your desired university so that you can start from year two.
Polytechnics: Interestingly, almost all polytechnics in Nigeria offer 2 – 3 years ND/HND medical-related courses which you can easily apply and study without direct entry.
Colleges: Almost all colleges of health sciences in Nigeria offer 2, 3 to 4 years professional medical-related courses which you can apply for.
Interestingly, some of the colleges of health sciences in Nigeria do not require JAMB or pre-degree for their admission process.
Is Nursing School 2, 3, or 4 Years In Nigeria?
Nursing is one of the most professional medical courses in Nigeria that is very valuable and lucrative.
Fortunately, you can study nursing in Nigeria within a very short period of 3 years in Nursing Schools.
How many years does it take to study nursing in Nigeria?
4 – 5 Years!!
Nursing Science will take about 4 years if you are studying it in any Nigerian University.
Check Also: Polytechnics that offer Pharmacy in Nigeria
- How many years is school of Nursing in Nigeria? Nursing programs in nursing schools in Nigeria are 3 years.
- How many years does it take to complete nursing school in Nigeria? It will take about 3 years to study Nursing in Nigeria in a nursing school.
- How many years does it take to become a nurse in nursing schools in Nigeria? It will get about 3 to 4 years to study nursing and get certified as a nurse in Nigeria.
Check out: Polytechnics that offer Nursing in Nigeria
Other 3 Years Medical Courses that are lucrative
Other 3 years medical courses that are offered both in Universities, polytechnics, and colleges in Nigeria include;
- Sociology & Anthropology
- And other medical courses that are available through JUPEB, Direct entry, ND/HND, and Colleges of health science in Nigeria
Those are the 4 years medical courses and 3 years medical courses offered in Nigeria that can be studied both in Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and Colleges of health sciences in Nigeria.
For further guide, questions and recommendations, use the comment section below and feel free to share this with others.