We just few steps, we shall show you how to check the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Admission List 2022/2023 for all undergraduate’s UTME and Direct entry candidates.
In our own little effort, we have gathered all the latest BUK admission news 2022 and here on this page, we shall share them with you just the way it is.
But before you check your admission status, we wish to inform you that if you check and find out that you are not admitted on JAMB CAPS then you need to calm down.
Please read this information carefully and do everything that is recommended on this page to secure your admission.
BUK Admission News 2022
BUK wishes to inform all candidates that if there’s any candidate whose O’level is not on JAMB CAPS, then the Bayero University, Kano may not such candidate even if the candidate is qualified for admission until he or she uploads it.
Meanwhile, below are recommended things if check your admission status and discover that FUBK doesn’t admit you on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates that FUBK has not offered admission yet should kindly monitor their admission progress on JAMB CAPS.
- Any candidates that used “awaiting result” should immediately upload their O’level result on JAMB portal to enable JAMB process their admission.
- All candidates that should make sure they confirm if their O’level was uploaded successfully else, they may not gain admission.
Is BUK Admission List out for 2022?
Both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates that applied to the Bayero University, Kano should kindly follow the two methods listed below to check their admission status online.
At the time of writing this report, BUK candidates can only check their BUK admission status online but cannot download the list in PDF.
Note: To view the full list, kindly visit the Bayero University campus admission’s billboard/Notice Board to see the complete lists.
How to Check BUK Admission List 2022 PDF
Below are is the procedure to check your admission status on BUK status checker portal.
- Log on to the myBUK admission status checking portal via https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2021/bukat_login.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column labelled “UTME Number”
- Type in your JAMB Score in the column labelled “UTME Score”
- Hit the Login Button to access your BUK application portal
- After logging in, navigate to the admission status section to see your BUK admission status
How To Check BUK Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Go to BUK JAMB CAPS checking portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Use your JAMB email and password to login.
- Your email should be entered as the username and your password in the second column
- Click on the Login button to access your portal dashboard
- Scroll down and select the “Check Admission Status” link at the bottom of the page.
- If you see the “Examination Year” option, then select your Exam year but if the exam year has been selected automatically, then proceed to the next level
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your UNIJOS current admission status.
- To see more details about your admission, kindly click the “Access my CAPS” option
- Finally, expand the menu options and select “Check Admission Status”
To best interest, it is advisable that you accept your admission immediately if you have aabeen given admission. But if you haven’t gained admission yet, then check your O’level to confirm if it was uploaded.
If it was, then take a breath and always check back as the Bayero University, Kano may still admit more candidates via the second and third batch.