In case you never knew of this, it is very important to know how to check if your O’level result has uploaded on JAMB Portal.
It interest us to inform you that if for any reasons your O’level result is not found on your JAMB portal, you may not gain admission into any school.
Now, kindly know that for the fact that you submitted your O’level result during JAMB registration doesn’t actually mean it was uploaded successfully.
Sometimes, the CBT centers do make mistakes in the uploading of O’level result while some do forget to upload it at all.
3 Important Reasons Why You Should Check if Your O’level Was Uploaded
1. For Quick Corrections: this will help you to check if your O’level grades were entered correctly. With that, you can make corrections where necessary.
For example, it might be that you had ‘A’ in English, ‘B’ in Mathematics and ‘A’ in chemistry but then the CBT center made a mistake and uploaded ‘B’ in English, ‘A’ in Mathematics and ‘C’ in Chemistry.
2. To Secure Your Admission:
Candidates that do not upload their O’level result will not be admitted on JAMB CAPS portal even if there are qualified for admission.
3. To Increase Your Admission Chances:
Check out a situation where you have ‘B’ in English, ‘A’ in Mathematics and ‘B’ in your other 7 subjects but the CBT center made a mistake and uploaded ‘C’ in English, ‘C’ in Mathematics and ‘C’ in the other 7 subjects.
What if the A and B that you have are what you needed to stand out and get qualified for admission. So by the time JAMB is seeing the C that the CBT center uploaded, they will automatically lower your chances.
But if you should recheck your portal to be sure if your O’level was uploaded, it will also help to draw your attention to such mistakes and then do corrections and increase your admission chances.
How to know if your WAEC result has been uploaded to JAMB portal
How do I check if my O’level result was successfully uploaded? To know if your O’level result was uploaded successfully on JAMB portal, kindly follow these steps:
- Visit JAMB efacility portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login using your JAMB email and password
- Now, click *Check Admission Status*
- Select *Access my CAPS*
- Change your phone’s browser view to *Desktop Site*
- Check the side menus and click on *My O’level*
- Your O’level page will open and show you if your O’level has been uploaded or not.
If your O’level result is shown then you don’t need to upload again but if it is not, you have to follow the steps below to upload it immediately.
What to Do if your O’level is Not Uploaded?
If after checking your O’level on JAMB portal you discover that it was not uploaded at all or was not uploaded correctly, then you have to do this:
- Visit the O’level Uploading Portal here
- Follow the instructions shown on the page to do the corrections or to upload it afresh.
Remember once again that the fact that you submitted your O’level result during JAMB registration doesn’t actually mean it was uploaded successfully.
So kindly make sure you check it out today to be sure and feel free to drop your comment in the comment section below.