The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) admission list for 2022/2023 can now be checked via the COOU admission status checker portal as explained in this article.
We’ve provided these guidelines so as to guide those that wish to check their Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University admission list 2022 with their phone or computer.
Note: the Anambra State University (ANSU), now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University first batch, second batch, and third batch admission list 2022 can be checked following the same procedure.
The ANSU provisional merit admission list for 2021/2022 candidates and the supplementary list can be checked now on the JAMB CAPS status portal. Candidates are advised to follow the steps explained below.
Is COOU Admission List Out for 2022?
Has COOU started giving admission for 2022/2023?
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has started giving admission to the 2021/2022 academic session candidates.
Note: Some, may not see their admission status instantly or at the same time because the admission list will be released and uploaded on JAMB CAPS in batches.
Is Anambra State admission list out?
If you are awaiting the Anambra State University (ANSU) a.k.a Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) admission list, then kindly know that the COOU admission list is out and can be checked below.
Please follow the procedures outlined below to check your COOU admission status on JAMB CAPS and on the COOU admission status checking portal 2022.
How to Check COOU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
Please kindly follow the procedures listed below to check your admission status via the JAMB CAPS admission Status Checker Portal and check below through the COOU portal.
- Using your device, visit the COOU JAMB CAPS admission status checker portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your JAMB email and Password in the Username and password columns, respectively.
- After that, click on *Login*
- If you have access your JAMB CAPS admission portal, then click the *Check Admission Status* button
- Click on “Visit my CAPS”
- On the CAPS portal, select *Admission Status*
- At this point, you will be able to see your COOU 2022 Admission Status.
Recommended: Make sure you don’t fail to accept the admission if you have been admitted. Check how to accept admission on CAPS here.
How to Check Admission List on COOU Checking Portal 2022
Below are the actual procedures for checking the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) admission list 2022/2023 via the COOU status checking portal for 2022:
- Login to the COOU admission portal by visiting https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your *JAMB Registration Number* in the first space
- Reenter your *JAMB Registration Number* again in the second space as shown in the image below
- Click on *Submit* to proceed to your COOU admission dashboard to see your admission status
ANSU Second (2nd) and Third batch Admission List 2022?
The good news is that those that do not see their names on the first list may luckily see their names when the ANSU second batch admission list for 2022/2023 is released and uploaded on CAPS.
Meanwhile, if it happens that some candidates do not still see their names on the second list, then such candidates may have to wait for the third batch admission list 2022 or change institution if there’s still time.
For those who are admitted, you have to accept the offer within 72 hours as recommended by JAMB else, you may be replaced by another candidate.
You can follow the same steps we explained earlier to check your COOU admission status and also accept admission on the JAMB caps portal. Thanks for reading!