The JiLearners team is pleased to use this opportunity to inform the concerned aspirants of the Ekiti State University about the EKSU admission list 2022/2023 academic session.
EKSU merit and supplementary admission lists contains the names of qualified candidates that are offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University undergraduate UTME and Direct entry degree programmes.
Interestingly, the management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has put things in place to release the merit admission list for UTME and Direct entry via JAMB portal.
As such, all candidates who applied for admission at EKSU through JAMB may begin to check their admission status online. See the steps below.
Is EKSU 2021/2022 Admission List Out?
We wish to inform candidates that the Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been announced or release.
Check below to see when they will start admitting candidates for the 2021/2023 academic session UTME and Direct entry candidates.
Has EKSU started giving admission 2022?
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has not officially announced the release of the admission list but have started processing the admission.
Notwithstanding, proper monitoring of your admission status via JAMB CAPS is recommended at this time so as to know exactly when EKSU has given you admission.
Below are the steps to follow to check your admission status online through the official JAMB CAPS admission status checker portal.
How to Check EKSU Admission Status 2022 on JAMB CAPS
The EKSU admission status is now available for checking through the JAMB CAPS admission status portal for UTME and Direct entry.
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile by entering your username and password.
- After filling the required email and password, hit the login button to proceed.
- Scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ section.
- Now click on the “Check Admission Status” tab or Click on Access my CAPS.
- You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS where you’ll see only “Welcome”
- At this point, select the three-dotted lines (⋮) at the top right corner of your browser
- Now, toggle the ‘Desktop site‘ button on
- After that, select “admission status” from the options
- At that point, you will see your EKSU admission status
How to Accept EKSU Admission on CAPS Portal
When checking your EKSU admission status on JAMB CAPS admission status portal, you will see one of the following messages:
- “Admission in Progress check back later, or
- “Not Admitted”, or
Note: If you see *admission in progress*, then you have more than 90% chances of being admitted
If you see “Not Admitted”, then you may not have to panic yet because the EKSU admission list is uploaded in batches. At this point, all you need to do is to keep checking after some days.
Finally, if you see “Congratulations” then it means EKSU has offered you admission. At this point, you just have to visit here to accept the admission.
How to Check EKSU admission list on EKSU Portal
To check the EKSU admission list on the EKSU portal, carefully follow the procedures shown below.
- Visit the EKSU admission portal via eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Wait for the page to load or click on the “Disable Preloader” option for quick access
- Scroll to the bottom (the 4th option) where you see “Check Admission” and tap on it
- At this point, you will be redirected to the EKSU Admission status checker portal I.e https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- On the status checker portal, select 2021/2022 under the section labelled “Select Application Session”
- Check under the next column labelled “Select Application” and select “POST UTME”
- In the Username section, type in any of this; Your email address, or Registration Number, or Form Number
- Enter your registration number as username
- Finally, click on the “Check Admission Status” button to see your EKSU 2022 admission status.
Congratulations to all the newly admitted candidates that made it to the EKSU merit admission list. Other candidates that are not admitted yet may have to wait for the supplementary lists.