Here is the latest information on the Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi recruitment and vacancies in 2022 and how to apply for the recruitment.
As the Federal Government has.given the order for the commencement of the Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi (FUTIA), the window for recruitment is opened.
Currently, there are many vacancies available at the Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi and I am going to share all of them on this page.
Note: direct recruitment via the FUTIA school management are those that are Non academical.. Academic recruitment will be through the Federal Government.
Current Staff Recruited at FUTIA
As a way of preparation for the commencement of academic activities at the Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi (FUTIA), the Federal Government has appointed the following staff:
- Vice Chancellor
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Leo Daniel|
|Librarian||Prof. Philip Akor|
FUTIA Recruitment Requirements
The following are some of the requirements for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment and vacancies in 2022.
- Competency in written and oral English
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Must be physically and mentally fit for the job
- Ability to work professionally
- Must be of a good behavior
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years at the time of sending their applications.
- The applicant must have a valid means of identification
- Applicants must have at least five (5) credits passes including English and Mathematics in their SSCE
- The applicant must have completed his or her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) assignment
- You must also hold a Qualification in a course that is related to the position you are applying for
Acceptable means of Identification
The following are the acceptable means of identity for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment and employment.
- Driver license
- National Identification Card or NIN number
- International passport
- Voter’s card
The qualifications needed for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment depends on the position you are seeking for. To be accepted, you must have any of the following qualifications;
- Extra Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be additional advantage.
How to Apply?
There are two methods of applying for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment.
- Visit the official FUTIA recruitment portal
- Navigate to the top menu
- Click on the “Recruitment/Vacancies” link
- Create an account by signing up with your email address
- Follow the registration instructions to fill your details and submit
Note: make a print out once your registration is successful and always check your e-mail for updates.
The second method of applying for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment is via email. This method is only available for specific positions.
All you need to do is to send your application including your documents to the FUTIA official email.
Date and Deadline
Currently, we are still awaiting the launching of the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment portal, same as the date.
The date for the recruitment, the recruitment portal, the recruitment process and the deadline for the registration/application will be officially announced once the recruitment portal is launched.
At the moment, the date and closing date for the registration for the Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi recruitment has not been announced yet.