We believe that all the concerned candidates that applied for admission at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi have been waiting for the FUAM admission list 2022/2023.
In this publication, we are bringing you the good news that you have been waiting to hear from the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Helpfully, here is an important University of Agriculture Makurdi admission list 2022 news for the UTME and direct entry candidates that applied.
Please continue reading below to see more information and assistance on how to check your FUAM admission status 2022.
Is FUAM Admission List for 2022/2023 Out?
All the 2022 JAMB candidates that choose and applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) should note this.
The FUAM provisional merit admission list and supplementary list can be checked now on JAMB CAPS status portal.
Candidates are advised to follow the two steps explained below to check their own admission status.
How to Check FUAM Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
Concerned candidates that wish to check their FUAM admission status are expected to these steps:
- Login JAMB Efacility portal by visiting https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Enter your JAMB email and password
- Click the login button to login into your dashboard
- From there, select the Check Admission Status option
- Now select “Visit my CAPS” to redirect to your JAMB CAPS portal
- You’ll also see a drop menu. Select the drop menu
- Scroll through and select “Admission Status”
Please Note: If you have been admitted, scroll down and click on Accept or Reject here to either accept or reject the admission.
How to Check UAM Admission Status on UAM Status Checker Portal.
Another way of confirming your admission is on the UAM Status Checker Portal. Below are the steps to check the UAM admission list on FUAM status checking portal.
- Visit UAM admission status checking portal via https://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- After filling in your Reg. No., click on the ‘Check Status’ button
- Finally, your FUAM admission status 2022 will be displayed
Note: if your admission status is successfull, then it means you have been admitted. At this point, you are to follow the instructions shown below to proceed to the completion of the requirements for full registration as a student.
Registration Procedures for Admitted Candidates 2022
Now, if you have been admitted on JAMB CAPS or if you are successful on UAM portal, then you have to do the following:
- Accept your admission on CAPS: you have to first of all accept your admission on JAMB CAPS within 72 hours by visiting here
- Pay your Acceptance Fee: at this point that you have been offered admission, you are to immediately pay your acceptance fee via FUAM acceptance portal: http://fees.uam.edu.ng/
Note: After completing the acceptance fee payment, you will have to visit http://entry.uam.edu.ng/adm to complete your admission acceptance process.
Finally, you are to print your admission letter (both JAMB and FUAM admission letter) and acceptance letter and processed for full clearance at your respective departments and faculties.
We believe this article was helpful to you!! Please share and feel free to ask any questions or make your comment in the comment section below.