Will you also love to know if the FUGASHUA admission list 2022 is out? Will you love to easily check your name on the FUGASHUA first Batch, Second Batch and 3rd batch admission list 2022?
If you are one of the Federal University Gashua 2022 candidates, then here is the recently released FUGASHUA admission news 2022.
Firstly, the Federal University Gashua admission list 2022 is to be checked online via JAMB CAPS or the FUGASHUA status portal.
With this post, you will able to check and download the Federal University Gashua admission list for 2022 in PDF and also check and accept your admission on CAPS.
Is FUGASHUA Admission List 2022 Out?
All candidates that participated in the Federal University Gashua Post UTME screening are advised to check their admission status.
Below are the two methods you can follow to check the admission list online using your phone or any other device.
How to Check FUGASHUA Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal 2022?
Follow the instructions shown below to check your admission status on the Fugashua JAMB CAPS portal admission status checker portal:
- Visit the FUGASHUA JAMB CAPS status admission portal here
- Login to your admission portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Fill your JAMB Email and password in the login form
- Hit the login button to proceed
- Scroll to the bottom options and select ‘Check Admission Status’
- Click on “Access my CAPS” to redirect to your CAPS portal
- Toggle the menu options and select ‘Admission Status’
- Check the Admission status page and your FUGASHUA admission status will be displayed therein
- Admitted candidates should visit here to accept their admission status
FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List PDF 2022
This is some good news for the FUGASHUA aspirants that are expecting their names on the FUGASHUA supplementary list 2022.
To check your name on the FUGASHUA supplementary list, the second batch and third batch and to download the FUGASHUA admission list in PDF, follow the instructions below.
Acess the FUGASHUA Admission list Checking Portal 2022:
- Visit https://fugashua.edu.ng/index.php/admission/
- Follow the instructions on the page to download the supplementary list in PDF
- After that, visit here to check your admission status on the portal
For those who may not still see their admission status, you can have to keep checking your admission status portal time to time on CAPS portal.
Advisable, it is also important to check your O’level details on CAPS portal to be sure that they were correctly and successfully uploaded. Check here.
What to do if FUGASHUA has Admitted you?
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) are seriously advised to ensure that they show interest for the admission by accepting or rejecting the offer.
This should be done on time (within 72 hours at most) so as to enable the final processing of their admission.
To accept the admission, the candidate has to click on the “Accept” button. Likewise, to reject the admission, the candidate has to click on the “Reject” button.
[Recommended: See how to accept or reject admission on CAPS here]
If a candidate clicks on the “Accept” button, then it means he or she is interested in the admission and FUGASHUA will then update the candidate’s admission status on school portal.
Any candidate that clicks on the “Reject” button, is simply saying that he or she is not interested in the admission and FUGASHUA will automatically replace the candidate.