If you are seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure for the 2022/2023 academic session, then here is the information on the FUTA Cut off mark 2022.
NOTE: The Federal University of Technology, Akure Cut off mark shown in this article is in line with the FUTA admission publication for the 2022 UTME admission exercise.
Also, we advise you to scroll and read to the bottom to see the full FUTA departmental Cut off mark for all courses in respective facilities in FUTA.
Is FUTA Cut off mark for 2022 Out?
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) JAMB and Departmental Cutoff mark for 2022 is out for all courses offered in FUTA for the 2022/2023 academic session’s admission exercise.
- JAMB 2022 Cutoff mark for all schools
- 6 Sure ways to gain admission with low JAMB Score
- 40 Less competitive courses to study with low JAMB scores
- How to upgrade Score: Do it here?
- Universities that give admission without JAMB
- 22 Less competitive federal universities in Nigeria
- 70 Easiest Universities to gain admission in Nigeria
- 96 universities in Nigeria that Accept low JAMB Scores
- Polytechnics that accept low JAMB Score for Admission
- 40 top Universities with Low Cut off marks for 2022
- 30 best Courses to Study in Nigeria with Good Jobs
- 32 Universities you should never apply to with low JAMB Score
- 20 Courses that you should never apply for with Low JAMB Score
This update was given by the FUTA admission Board via the Federal University of Technology, Akure admission & students’ website. Check below for more information.
What is FUTA JAMB Cut off mark for 2022?
Based on the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s conclusive decision for the 2022/2023 Post UTME exercise, the management has decided to set 180 as the FUTA JAMB Cut off mark for 2022 all courses.
Note: meeting the FUTA JAMB Cut off mark is not the same as meeting the FUTA departmental cut-off mark for the course you are applying to.
This means that meeting the FUTA cut-off mark will only qualify you to apply for the FUTA 2022 Post UTME admission exercise.
But to be qualified for admission, you must meet the Departmental Cut off point for your course. Check the FUTA departmental cut-off mark for all courses below.
FUTA Departmental Cut off marks for all Courses 2022
To stand a better chance of gaining admission into your aspired course, you must have a jamb score that falls within the range of the FUTA departmental Cut off mark for your course as shown below.
|FUTA Courses||Anticipated Departmental Cut off marks|
|Agriculture and Resource Economics||180|
|Animal Production and Health||180|
|Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology||180|
|Ecotourism & Wildlife Management||180|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology||180|
|Food Science and Technology||180|
|Forestry and Wood Technology||180|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||180|
|Information and Communication Technology||180|
|Marine Science and Technology||180|
|Metallurgical and Material Engineering||190|
|Remote Sensing and Geosciences Information System||180|
|Surveying and Geoinformatics||180|
|Urban and Regional Planning||180|
Note: all the departmental cut-off marks shown above are anticipated. We advise you to focus more on the FUAT general JAMB cut-off mark of 180.