Hey there!!! Welcome to the updated information on the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Admission List 2022/2023 session.
Are you are interested in knowing how to check FUTO JAMB admission status via JAMB CAPS or via the FUTO admission portal, then here is all that you need.
Meanwhile, we have also given helpful answers to some of the most important questions that we have been receiving from FUTO aspirants.
Finally, we have also explained what you should do if FUTO has admitted you and what you should do if you have not been offered admission yet.
Has FUTO Started Giving Admission?
Interestingly, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO admission list for the 2022/2023 candidates can now be checked through the FUTO admission status checker portal.
Note: After the concluded POST UTME screening exercise of FUTO, candidates are always advised to wait for about a month before expecting the release of the admission list.
Is FUTO Admission List Out For 2020/2021 Out?
JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is now open for candidates to check the (FUTO) admission list 2022.
Below are the two recommended methods that candidates can use to check their FUTO admission status on the FUTO admission checker portal or via the JAMB CAPS admission checking portal.
How to Check FUTO Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Now, kindly follow the steps below to check your FUTO admission status. If you have been offered admission, then do well to accept it immediately.
- Kindly go to JAMB eFacility Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Enter your JAMB login details as required in the login form
- G; Enter your JAMB Email in the first column and JAMB Password in the second column.
- Hit the “Login” button to visit your eFacility dashboard
- After a successful login, navigate to the “Check Admission Status” option
- Click on “Access my CAPS” to redirect to your JAMB CAPS
- Confirm your details and click on “Check Admission status”
- At this point, your admission status will be displayed.
How to Check FUTO Admission Status on FUTO Status portal.
Now, you can also follow the steps below to check or confirm your admission on the FUTO school portal. See the steps to print your FUTO admission letter below.
- Visit the FUTO official website via www.futo.edu.ng
- From the menu, select “Prospective student”
- Scroll a bit and select “Check Admission Status” as shown in the image below
- You will be redirected to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/modules/admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the space labelled “Enter the JAMB Registration Number” as shown in the picture below
- Finally, click on “Submit” to access your admission status
How to Print FUTO Admission Letter
Immediately you see you “Congratulations! You have been offered admission” on your JAMB CAPS, make sure you immediately accept the admission.
After accepting the admission, follow the steps below to print your admission letter and visit your department in the school campus to complete your clearance.
- Visit the FUTO students/candidates’ portal
- Login to the portal and pay your acceptance fee
- After paying the acceptance fee, print your admission letter
Finally, after doing the above, make sure you print your receipts and visit the school with the necessary documents for your clearance.