How to reprint JAMB slip 2022 without Email. When can I reprint my JAMB slip 2022? Can I reprint my JAMB slip now?
How do I reprint my JAMB registration slip?
How do I check my JAMB reprint on my phone?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released a new update on how to reprint JAMB slip 2022 on JAMB reprinting portal.
In this tutorial, we are going to guide you on how to reprint JAMB slip 2022 via the JAMB slip reprinting portal or via your JAMB email.
This is to say that, there are about three available methods approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board for checking and reprinting of JAMB examination slip 2022.
How do I Reprint my JAMB Registration slip 2022?
JAMB has provided six(6) different methods for reprinting 2022 JAMB examination slip 2022 for UTME and Direct entry candidates.
The six (6) available and approved ways to reprint your 2022 JAMB examination slip are:
- Reprinting via JAMB e-facility
- Reprint via JAMB Services Portal
- Reprinting through JAMB Email
- Reprinting without Email
- Reprinting with Phone
- Printing From JAMB Profile
- JAMB Slip With Choice of Institution and Course.
See the explanation on how to use these methods to print your JAMB examination slip as you scroll down.
Check also: secrets to score 300+ in JAMB 2022
Can I Reprint My JAMB Slip Now?
You can now print your exam slip. JAMB has given approval for the 2022 reprinting of the slip and the reprinting portal is now open for reprinting.
How Can I Print My JAMB Original Slip?
The JAMB slip is printed from JAMB portal or sent by JAMB to candidates via email. JAMB slip does not have original or fake copies except, you intentionally want to edit your slip which is wrong.
Below are the six (6) approved methods you can use to reprint the 2022 JAMB examination slip using your phone or desktop:
First Method: How to Reprint Examination Slip through JAMB portal
In this first method, you need to use a laptop, desktop, or bigger screen device. Below are the steps to take;
- Visit the 2022 JAMB slip printing portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/printexaminationslip
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number OR e-Mail OR GSM number that is linked to your JAMB profile in the blank space as shown in the picture below
- Click the “Print Examination Slip” button to search for your slip
- At this point, your JAMB examination slip will pop.
- Make sure you download it to your device for printing
Second Method: Print JAMB Slip through JAMB Services e-Portal
- Visit JAMB Services Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/
- Between “Mop Up Examination” Slip” and ”Result Notification Slip” you will see “UTME 2022 Main Examination Slip” option as shown in the image below
- Select the “UTME 2022 Main Examination Slip” option
- Now, enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, click on “Print Examination Slip” and you’re done
Check other methods below.
Third Method: How to Reprint JAMB Slip PDF via Email
This method will only work for those that JAMB has sent their examination slip to their email.
Before this method will work for you, you must link your email to your JAMB profile following these steps here.
After linking the email, you will then have to follow the steps below to print your JAMB examination slip:
- Go to Google and search for “Email Login”
- Or visit https://accounts.google.com/b/1/AddMailService
- If your email is listed, then click on it, else, click on “Use another account”
- Type in your email and click “Next” to proceed
- Enter your email password and click on “Next” to log in
- Check your inbox and find an email from [email protected]
- The Email is titled “UTME Examination Slip”
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the mail and click on the UTME Examination Slip PDF attachment to download the slip.
- Make sure you download it to your device for printing
How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip without Email 2022
If you have not linked your email or if you can not link your email to your JAMB profile, then here is the method you can use to reprint your JAMB exam slip without email;
- Go to JAMB Services Portal by visiting https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/
- Click on the “UTME 2022 Main Examination Slip” option
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Finally, click on the “Print Examination Slip” button
- At this stage, your 2022 JAMB examination slip will pop up for printing
- Make sure you print a copy of it and go with it to the exam hall.
Fifth Method: Reprinting JAMB Slip with Phone (Allow Pop Up)
In this method, you are required to enable your browser Pop up to enable you to print your JAMB slip. Below are the steps to follow:
- If you are using Google Chrome browser, then navigate to the browser toolbar.
- Select the “settings” option
- Click on “Site Settings”
- Check if the Block Pop-ups box is active.
- If active, then uncheck the “Block Pop-ups” check box
- You can also slide the “Block Pop-ups” button.
- Return to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/printexaminationslip and follow the steps to print your slip
Sixth Method: How to Print Your Slip from JAMB Profile 2022
In this method, you have to log in to your JAMB efacility portal to print your JAMB examination slip. Below are the steps to take:
- Log on to your JAMB profile via https://portal.Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your JAMB email and JAMB password as indicated
- Now, click on the “Login” button to proceed
- From your efacility dashboard, scroll to the bottom menus
- Select “Print UTME Examination slip” as shown in the image below
- Enter your JAMB Reg. number in the empty space
- Click the “Re-Print” button to download your examination slip
Can I Reprint My Slip in Any Cyber Café?
Note: it is not compulsory that you must print your JAMB slip in a CBT center. You can print your slip from any Cyber Café or even by yourself.
How much is Reprinting of JAMB slip?
JAMB REPRINTING IS FREE
The good news is that reprinting of the 2022 JAMB Examination slip is free.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have made the reprinting of the JAMB slip is free for both UTME and Direct entry candidates.
Meanwhile, you may be charged a service fee in cases where you decide to print your examination slip at Cyber Café but the charge may not be more than N300.
JAMB Slip with Choice Institution and Course
The printed slip must contain your choice of institutions, choice of courses, your JAMB Registration Number, your full name, your examination center, exam date, and so on.
What Next After Reprinting your Slip?
After Reprinting your JAMB examination slip, the next things to do are;
- Take not of your exam date, exam time and venue
- If you center is far from home, then start preparing for your Journey to there.
- Start preparing effectively for the exam
- If you don’t know the center, then start tracing where it is located
- Finally, pray in the house for safety and success before leaving for the exam
With this information, we believe you have known how to reprint JAMB slip 2022 via JAMB reprinting portal.. Thanks for reading!