JAMB Mathematics Questions 2022, JAMB Mathematics answers 2022, JAMB Mathematics questions and answers 2022 and JAMB Mathematics expo 2022.
If you missed out our previous JAMB questions and answers solution for 2022, then here is the JAMB Mathematics Questions and Answers 2022/2023 for 2022 candidates.
Our 2022 JAMB Mathematics expo solutions cover for the JAMB 2022 first batch, second batch and third batch candidates.
If you have chosen mathematics as one of your JAMB subjects, then you must be fully prepared for it to scale through.
That apart, it is important to inform you that the JAMB mathematics questions and answers expo shown on this page are free for you.
How to Prepare and Pass JAMB Mathematics Exam 2022?
Before we proceed, let’s start by educating you on how to pass the 2022 JAMB mathematics exam.
Firstly, we are aware that mathematics has been one of the most toughest subjects to many JAMB candidates.
But meanwhile, mathematics is one of the easiest JAMB subjects in general. What makes it hard for you is your approach towards it.
So to write and score high in your JAMB mathematics exam, we advise you to adhere to the following instructions:
- Start preparation early
- Study with JAMB Mathematics syllabus
- Use JAMB Recommended textbooks for mathematics
- Attempt JAMB mathematics past questions and answers
- Join JAMB CBT tutorial classes
- Partake in online and offline JAMB Mathematics practice test
- Practice JAMB mathematics past questions via JAMB mathematics CBT app
- Solve mathematics practice and exercise questions on any topic you read
Importantly, view the complete guide on how to prepare and pass JAMB mathematics exam 2022 here
- Download JAMB Syllabus 2022 for JAMB Mathematics here
- JAMB Recommended textbooks for mathematics 2022
- Recommended topics to read for JAMB mathematics exam
- JAMB mathematics area of concentration 2022
JAMB Questions and Answers for Mathematics 2022
Here are some helpful JAMB mathematics questions and answers for 2022 JAMB mathematics preparation. Use this for preparation purposes only.
1. Differentiate the equation (2x+5)2 (x−4) with respect to x.
Option A. (2x+5)(6x−11) is the correct answer.
2. Calculate the rate of change of the volume (V) of a sphere with respect to its radius (r) of the sphere. Take r=1
Option D. 4π is the correct answer
3. Find the square of the mode of the following scores with their corresponding frequencies.
Scores: 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 8
Corresponding frequencies: 3, 5, 2, 7, 2, 1
Option C. 121 is the correct answer
4. Find the value of 6Pr + 1 if 6Pr = 6
Option B. 30 is the correct answer
5. A Farmer bought pigs for his pig farm at the rate of ₦4,000 per each. He later sold out the pigs at the rate of ₦180,000 at a 25% lost. How many pigs did the farmer buy?
Option B. 60 is the correct answer
More JAMB Mathematics Practice Questions and Answers for 2022
Below are some few more JAMB Mathematics questions and answers 2022 for first, second and third batch writing their exams.
1. In how many ways can 8 subjects be selected from a list of 12 subjects?
- 498 ways
- 490 ways
- 496 ways
- 495 ways
Option D. 495 ways is the correct answer.
2. In a final year examination, 220 students wrote Biology or Mathematics or both. 125 students wrote Biology and 110 students wrote mathematics.
Question: How many students wrote Biology but not Mathematics?
Hint: use venn diagram for the calculation
Option D. 110 is the correct answer.
3. Simplify the equation 52.4 − 5.7 − 3.45 − 1.75
Option B. 41.5 is the correct answer.
We shall continue to update more samples of the JAMB mathematics questions and answers 2022/2023 for candidates to practice with.
For now, we advise you to answer and practice more questions from your JAMB Past questions and answers for mathematics 2022.
Please share and also check back later for more updates.