Latest JAMB Physics Questions and Answers 2022/2023 expo hints for the morning (1st), afternoon (2nd), and evening (3rd) batch:
The easiest and simplest way to score high in the JAMB Physics exam is to get the possible JAMB Physics questions and answers 2022/2023 and study with them.
Meanwhile, combining the JAMB past questions and answers, possible and likely JAMB questions and answers for Physics and the JAMB Physics syllabus 2022 is a sure plug.
This is just a very simple secret of passing the 2022 JAMB exam for any subject (be it a science or art subject) for all UTME and Direct entry candidates.
As such, we have shared some possible JAMB questions and answers for Physics 2022, Likely Physics questions for JAMB 2022, and some JAMB past questions and answers for Physics on this page.
Note: this is a helpful JAMB Physics questions and answers for 1st, 2nd, 3rd sets (morning, afternoon, and evening batch).
Check out: JAMB recommended novel for 2022
Free Likely JAMB Questions and Answers for Physics 2022 Expo
The following are some free and solved JAMB questions and answers for Physics 2022 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches writing their exam today to practice in addition to their past questions.
See Also: JAMB Biology Questions and Answers 2022
1. On which of the following factors does the Electromotive force (E.M.F) of a cell depends on?
- The material of electrodes and electrolytes used in the cell
- The shape of electrodes used in the cell
- The distance between electrodes in the cell
- The amount of electrolyte present in the cell.
The correct answer is, the material of electrodes and electrolyte used in the cell (option A)
2. Find the magnification of the image that will be produced when an object is placed 32cm from a concave mirror of focal length 16cm.
The correct answer is 10.7cm (Option C)
3. Which of the following is not related to Ohm’s law formula?
- V = IR
- R = IT
- I = V/R
- R= V/I
The correct answer is, R = IT (R=IT)
4. The main effect of electric currents is _______?
- Electric effect
- Chemical effect
- Magnetic effect
- Heat effect
The correct answer is Electric effect (Option A)
Check also: how to score 300+ in JAMB 2022
5. Calculate the power that will operate a refrigerator with a resistance of 5Ω if a current of 15A flows through the refrigerator.
The correct answer is 1125AΩ (option C)
6. What is the displacement of a man that walks 1km due east and then due north?
- √1km North, 45 degrees East
- √2km North, 45 degrees East
- √2km East, 45 degrees North
- √1km East, 30 degrees North
- None of the above
The correct answer is √2km North, N45 degrees East (option B)
7. A ______ is defined as the measure of the resistance to flow of a fluid under an applied force?
- Fluid resistance
The correct answer is Viscosity (option A)
8. Calculate the resistance of a 60W electric bulb for a 240V supply.
- 906 Ohms
- 960 Ohms
- 690 Ohms
- 96 Ohms
The correct answer is 960 Ohms (option B)
Possible JAMB Questions and Answers for Physics 2022
Sadly, candidates cannot get the exact questions and answers for Physics for their batch. But it will be helpful to work with some possible physics questions and answers for JAMB 2022 as shown predicted below.
1. Calculate the volume of oil that was initially 0.9gcm3 and 0.6gcm3 before and after frying, if there was no oil loss due to spillage throughout the process.
The correct answer is 600cm3 (Option A)
2. What are the particles emitted from radioactive particles?
- Alpha and Beta particles only
- Beta and Gamma particles only
- Alpha and Gamma particles only
- Alpha, Beta, and Gamma particles only
- Alpha, Beta, and X-ray particles only
The correct answer is Alpha, Beta, and gamma particles only (Option D)
Check out: JAMB Mathematics questions and answers
3. Calculate the distance traveled by airplane before takeoff if the airplane accelerates at 3.20m/s2 down a runway for 32.8s until it is finally lifted off the ground?
The correct answer is 1720m (Option A)
4. The image of a real object formed by a convex mirror will likely be ___, ____, and ____?
- Blur, Virtual and diminished
- Erect, Virtual, and Diminished
- Virtual, diminished, and imaginary
- Real, Virtual and magnified
The correct answer is erect, virtual, and diminished (Option B)
5. Ohm’s law can be mathematically represented as______?
- V = IR
- Q = It
- Q = k/t
- PV = nRT
The correct answer is V = IR (Option A)
6. Each incident ray is reflected according to the Law of ____?
The correct answer is Reflection (Option B)
Check also: how to prepare and pass JAMB 2022 easily
7. Which of the following is not a type of radiation?
- Electromagnetic waves
The correct answer is Electron (Option B)
8. What quantity of current will the bulb in question 7 above consume?
The correct answer is 0.25A (Option C)
See also: JAMB Syllabus for physics
JAMB Past Questions and Answers for Physics 2022
The following are some JAMB past questions and answers for physics 2022 that you should practice while waiting for other study options to back yourself up.
1. A car accelerates uniformly from 18.5 m/s to 46.1 m/s in 2.47s.
i. At what rate is the car accelerating?
The correct answer is 11.17m/s2 (Option A)
ii. Calculate the total distance traveled by car.
The correct answer is 79.8m (Option D)
2. Electrical charge can be best calculated using___?
- Q = It
- V = IR
- I = V/R
- R = V/I
The correct answer Q = It (Option A)
3. Which of these obeys Ohm’s Law?
- Diode only
- All metals
- All electrolytes
The correct answer is All metals (Option C)
4. The study of motion is known as_____?
The correct answer is Kinematics (Option A)
5. A car that was initially at rest accelerated uniformly for 5.21s for a distance of 110m. What is the acceleration of the car?
The correct answer is 8.10 m/s2 (Option C)
We believe these JAMB Physics questions and answers for the first, second, and third sets (morning, afternoon, and evening batch) will surely help your batch.
Make sure you use these JAMB physics questions and answers 2022/2023 expo hints for study purposes only and do not be 100% dependent on it.