All the 2022 JAMB registration process, checking of result, change of institution, change of course, etc., are to be carried out via the JAMB portal 2022 website jamb.gov.ng/efacility login.
This is a page that gives candidates a quick and easy access to all the JAMB portals links for all kinds of services that you wish to carry out online via the JAMB efacility website.
What can you do on the JAMB Portal? on JAMB Portal, you can carry out and perform the following activites and services:
- Create JAMB Profile
- Register JAMB Online
- Download Syllabus System (IBass)
- Download JAMB brochure
- Check JAMB result via the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS)
- Print Result Slip Portal
- Print Admission Letter
- Correct mistakes/Data Portal
- Apply for a change of admission letter
- Retrieve your JAMB registration number
- Check Admission Status Portal
Note: All the 2022 JAMB registration process, checking of result, change of institution, change of course, etc., is to be carried out via the JAMB portal 2022 website via JAMB.gov.ng/efacility login.
Below are the links to access the JAMB website base on the different activities/services that you wish to carry out.
Is JAMB Portal 2022 Open?
The 2022 JAMB portal is open for JAMB registration, checking of results, change of institution, change of course, JAMB regularization, buying of ePin, and so on.
Interesting applicants/candidates can now log in to their JAMB portal website 2022 and carry out any activity they wish to.
Official JAMB Websites Portal Login Link
The official JAMB website is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
This website lists all current and past activities of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and gives links to all JAMB services.
JAMB Registration Portal
The registration portal is where you can create a JAMB profile, buy ePin and proceed with your JAMB registration.
- Visit the registration form portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Check out: how to create JAMB profile 2022 here
Correction of Data Portal
From this portal, JAMB candidates can apply or request for the correction of the mistakes they made during the registration process.
Registration data/mistakes that can be corrected include Names, Date of birth, State/Local Government, and Gender.
- Visit the correction portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/correction.htm
Retrieval of Registration Number Portal
If a JAMB candidate forgets his or her JAMB registration number, then such candidate can visit this portal pay to retrieve his or her JAMB Registration Number.
- Visit the registration number retrieval portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/index.html
Slip Printing Portal
The UTME 2022 examination slip printing portal is open for registered candidates to print their exam slip to know their venue and exam date.
- Visit UTME 2022 examination slip printing portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
Mock Exam Portal
If you register for the JAMB mock exam, then you can follow this link to print your JAMB mock exam slip to know their venue.
- Visit the Mock Exam Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip
Mop-Up Exam Portal
UTME 2022 Mop-Up exam is for those candidates that missed their exam due to technical issues. Kindly follow this link to print your JAMB Mop-up slip.
- Mop-Up slip printing portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintmopupExaminationSlip
Foreign Candidates Portal
If you are a foreign candidate (A candidate that is not a Nigerian) then you can important JAMB information relating to you on this portal.
- Visit the foreign candidates portal @ http://www.jamb.gov.ng/
Result Checking Portal
On this portal, JAMB candidates can easily check their JAMB results after writing the exam. There are also other methods of doing this.
- To check your JAMB Result, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults
Print Original Result Slip Portal
This portal is opened for candidates to print their original JAMB results. Candidates are to pay the sum of ₦1,000 to use this portal.
- To use the result printing portal, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/index.html
Check Admission Status Portal
This portal allows JAMB candidates to easily check their admission status online. It is advisable to always check your admission status to see if you have been admitted.
- Visit the JAMB Admission Status Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Portal
The JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) is the gateway to checking admission status. You can easily log in to JAMB CAPS to check your admission status.
- Login to JAMB CAPS Portal http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/
Admission Letter Printing Portal
To use this portal, you will have to pay the sum of ₦1,000. Candidates can only use this portal to print their admission letters when they have been admitted.
- To use this portal, visit JAMB admission letter printing portal here
JAMB Service Website (E-Facility) Portal
The efacility portal is open for all JAMB online services. From this portal, you can navigate to see every other JAMB service. To use this portal, you have to log in.
- Login via https://www.JAMB.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx
Syllabus System (IBass) Portal
- Visit ibass portal @https://jamb.gov.ng/ibass.aspx
Do you wish to do JAMB regularization, Condonement of illegitimate admission (With or without JAMB Reg. Number), or application for Change Admission Letter? If yes, then you can do it on this portal.
- Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (Without Reg. Number) Portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/condonementIllegitimateAdm.htm
- Application For Change Admission Letter Portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/changeadmin.htm
- Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (with Reg. Number) Portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/condonementIllegitimateAdmRegno.htm
University Transfer (Foreign/Local Students) Portal
This portal is for students in other countries that wish to apply and get transferred to any institution in Nigeria.
- Visit the foreign students’ transfer portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/index.html
University Transfer (Local within Nigeria) Portal: This portal is for students within Nigeria that wish to apply and gets transferred from one institution in Nigeria to another.
- Visit the local university transfer portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/index.html
Central Online Support System Portal
Do you have any challenges carrying out any registration or process on the JAMB portal? If yes, then you can access the JAMB Ticket System to make your complaints and inquiries.
- Visit JAMB Ticket System @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Support.aspx
How to Login to JAMB Portal?
How Do I Check My 2022 JAMB Portal? To login and access your JAMB profile, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit Jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Select the service you want to carryout
- Tap on “Click to Proceed“
- Enter your Jamb profile email and password respectively
- Click On LOGIN to proceed
From your dashboard, you can navigate and carryout any other activity and service that you wish to.
How helpful was this information? Please kindly drop your comments below and feel free to share with others.