If you wish to know how to do JAMB regularization 2022/2023 via the online JAMB regularization portal, then this will be the best guideline for you to follow.
In this article, we shall discussed the JAMB regularization fee, regularization requirements and the regularization deadline for 2022.
Firstly, the JAMB regularization is not for all candidates. So make sure you check below to be sure if you are to do regularization or not.
Notwithstanding, the actual procedures to carry out the HND, D.E and NYSC regularization on JAMB regularization portal without stress has been explained on below.
Regularization for NYSC, HND and Direct Entry 2022
The JAMB Regularization is opened for both NYSC, HND and Direct Entry. But before going further, let’s quickly explain the purpose of the regularization and who should do it.
What is the meaning of JAMB Regularization?
JAMB Regularization is a simple process demanded by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board so as to ensure that candidates and graduates in Nigeria validate their school admission details with the JAMB Admission Board.
Is JAMB Regularization Compulsory?
It is compulsory that graduates must verify their school admission information with their JAMB admission information to be eligible for the application and mobilization for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
As such, it is very compulsory for some graduates who didn’t gain admission through JAMB to do JAMB regularization.
The category of students that need to do regularization are listed at the bottom of this page.
How much is JAMB Regularization for NYSC, HND and Direct Entry 2022?
The amount you pay for the regularization depends on the kind of regularization you want to do. The amount is scheduled as follows:
- The approved fee for JAMB regularization for NYSC is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
- The fee for Condonement of illegitimate admission is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only.
JAMB Regularization Requirements 2022
What are the requirement for JAMB regularization? To do regularization, you need the following requirements:
1. Your Personal Information:
The most important personal information needed to carry out JAMB regularization include:
- Full name: (as used in your school profile)
- The year you were admitted into the school
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Residential Address
- Email address
- Marital status
- Valid phone number
- Previous JAMB registration number (if any)
2. Your O’level Subjects and their grades:
The required O’level details needed for regularization include:
- Center Number
- Candidate’s Exam Number
- Original O’level Results.
- Subject names and their grades
3. Your Institution’s Details:
The required institution’s details needed for regularization include:
- Name of school
- Your year of matriculation
- Matriculation number (Registration number)
- Reason for not being on JAMB matriculation list
- Head of institution (VC, or Provost)
- Year of graduation.
- Your serial number on the graduation list.
JAMB UTME Details (for condonement of Illegitimate Admission:
This requirements are for candidates that wrote JAMB but wish to do condonement of illegitimate admission.
- The subjects your wrote in your JAMB UTME
- Your UTME score
- Institution choices (first, second and third)
Who Should Do JAMB Regularization?
Before you proceed to doing regularization, you must first of all check if you have your admission information on JAMB database.
The Regularization process is divided into three (3) categories. The category of students that are required to regularize their admission are:
1. Condonement of Illegitimate Admission with JAMB
This process is for those that gain admission and has a JAMB registration number but no JAMB admission letter.
2. Condonement of Illegitimate Admission without JAMB.
This is for candidates that do not have JAMB details and those that did not gain admission through JAMB.
3. Change of Admission Letter:
This is for candidates that have a JAMB Admission letter that carries a different institution or course other than what they studied in school.
The following set of graduates, students and candidates are to do JAMB regularization:
- Candidates without JAMB Registration Number
- Transferred students from one course to another or from one Institution to another.
- Students that did Remedial Programme
- Students that did Part-Time or Sandwich programme, etc.
- Students without JAMB admission letter.
- Students that didn’t gain admission through JAMB
- Students that studied a course that is different from the one that JAMB gave them admission on
- Students that switched change their course while in school without doing JAMB change of course
- Students that transferred to another school other than the school that JAMB gave them admission into without doing JAMB change of Institution
- Student may need to do Regularization due to wrong bio-data on JAMB Portal
- Other reason for doing Regularization will depend on your personal issue
How To Check Your JAMB Regularization Status?
How to know if you are to do JAMB regularization? Below are the steps to check your regularization status and know if your are to do JAMB regularization or not.
To check if you are to do regularization or not, follow these steps:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
- Select the year you wrote your JAMB examination in the first space.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the second space.
- Click “fetch my details” to see your status.
Note: if your name is not on the JAMB matriculation list, then you have to do regularization following the steps below.
How To Do Regularization on JAMB Portal 2022
These are the steps to carry out the regularization process on JAMB regularization login portal:
- Visit the JAMB regularization portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Proceed to create a JAMB profile if you do not have one. See how to create JAMB profile here
- You may also chose to visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/condonementIllegitimateAdm.htm
- After creating a profile or if you have a profile already, use your email and password to login to your JAMB profile.
- Now, if you are using a mobile phone to do this, then check the side menu bar to see all the services or visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- If you are using a laptop, then you will see all the services immediately you log in
- Now, select “Late (Retroactive) Application” and click on “Late Application” to Generate your payment ID.
How to make Payment for Regularization 2022
After getting your Transaction ID is generated, make sure you cross-check the details displayed on the confirmation Page.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ to pay online using your ATM Card or you can use other methods like ATM, bank deposit, or Quickteller, using your transaction ID.
- If you are paying online, then enter your ATM card details as required.
- Finally, click on ‘Pay’ to complete the payment.
What next? Wait for an SMS and email containing your Transaction Identification and payment status to be sent to you.
- From there, click on after ‘Continue’ to continue the process. Follow the steps below to complete it.
How to Fill in the Regularization Form and Complete the Final Process
- Once your payment is completed, click on ‘continue’ on the link sent to you
Now, you will be redirected to the completion page and you will be asked to fill in the following details:
- Your JAMB Registration Number
- Year of Exam
Entering the above details correctly will redirect to the JAMB regularization application form.
- Now, fill in the form with the required information.
- Finally, click on ‘SUBMIT’ to submit your application
Andemity Form Confirmation and Approval for Regularization by Your School
After submitting the application, the candidate has to print the INDEMNITY FORM displayed on the page and take to their school for confirmation and approval. Below are the steps to follow;
- After submitting the application, print the INDEMNITY FORM displayed on the page
- Next, fill the INDEMNITY FORM and take it to your institution for confirmation and approval.
- At this point, it is the responsibility of your institution to submit the approved INDEMNITY FORM to JAMB office.
- Wait for JAMB to receive the INDEMNITY FORM from your school and update you profile.
Note: JAMB will send you a notification when everything is done.
Deadline/Closing date for JAMB Regularization 2022
There is no specific date, closing date or deadline for the 2022 JAMB regularization process. This simply means that interested persons can carry out the process anytime they wish.
Important Questions and Answers to problems on Regularization
JAMB regularization list: to check the regularization list, login to your profile to see your current status.
JAMB regularization admission letter: your admission letter will all be updated on your portal immediately you complete the process.
Can JAMB regularization be done twice? Yes… but each process attracts a separate fee
How long does JAMB regularization take? This process should take less than one month if you school is speedy about it.
Is JAMB regularization still going on? Yes… this process doesn’t have date, closing date or deadline.
For further questions and explanation, suggestions, recommendations and seeking help, use the comment section below to reach out to us.