NECO Registration 2022/2023 form is out and the registration starts from Wednesday 30th March, 2022 and will end on Tuesday 21st June, 2022.
Check out the NECO 2022 Registration instructions, online registration portal, NECO registration fee 2022, and registration requirements below:
Candidates that wish to register for the NECO 2022 examination can now follow this information and the instructions below to go about it.
In this article, we have explained the 2022 NECO form price, the NECO registration fee 2022, and the general NECO registration requirements for the 2022 registration.
In case you are also interested in knowing when the registration 2022 will start (NECO registration starting date) and when the registration is closing (registration deadline), then read this carefully.
What to know:
The National Examination Council (NECO) is an Senior Secondary Certificate Examination that is open to both school and private candidates to register.
How Much is NECO Registration 2022?
The National Examination Council has duly informed interested candidates, or their sponsors that the NECO registration fee/registration form for 2022 is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350.00)
Below is an image showing the screenshot of the NECO fees for 2022 as gotten from the NECO services website.
You can confirm the fee by yourself on the NECO services and charges portal by visiting http://www.mynecoexams.com/ServicesAndCharges.html
Recommended: Register 2022 WAEC Exam here
Note: the National Examination Council (NECO) fee is to be paid once either through the official NECO registration portal or at the candidate’s school.
Also, school heads and candidates ought to also know that there should be no additional charges/fees for any other process of the registration after paying the exact amount of money stated by NECO except for the following charges:
- NECO Late Registration charge: two Thousand Naira (N2,000)
- Walk-in fee (for external candidates only): N15,000
- Correction of Name charge: N2,500
- NECO 2022 Syllabus: N1,200
- 4 figure Table: N200
- Result Checker: N500
Recommended: Register 2022 GCE exam here
When will 2022 NECO Registration Start?
The good news is that the registration for the 2022 National Examination Council (NECO) has started already and the registration date and deadline have been announced for the 2022 Senior Secondary School (SSCE) candidates.
This information was officially released by the National Examination Council (NECO). The official starting date and the registration deadline are shown below.
Is NECO form for 2022 out?
NECO Registration form for 2022/2023 is out and the registration will start from Wednesday 30th March, 2022 and will end on Tuesday 21st June, 2022 for the internal Senior Secondary School candidates.
Check also: NECO Timetable for 2022
If you are one of the interested 2022 NECO candidates, then it is recommended that you check out the NECO registration requirements for 2022 below.
Registration Requirements for NECO 2022
As demanded by the National Examination Council, all NECO candidates will need the following requirements for NECO 2022 registration.
- 4 Copies of Passport photograph
- The Candidate’s address
- Maiden/Guardian Names
- An email
- Local Government Area and State of Origin of the candidate
- Personal Information of the candidate
- List of 8 (minimum) or 9 (maximum) subjects of the candidate
- Compulsory biometric capturing
Note: There are two ways to register for the 2022 National Examination Council (NECO) exam. The first is offline registration while the second is online registration. Below are the steps for the two methods.
Check out: NECO Exam Timetable for 2022 is out here
How to Register 2022 NECO Offline Using NECO Offline App
The 2022 National Examination Council (NECO) offline registration is mostly for school candidates and those that wish to register through a school. Below are the steps for offline registration.
Recommended: Check how to register NECO online by yourself in the next section below.
- Visit the school you wish to register at.
- Register as a full student and partake in the SS2 mock exam
- Pay the NECO registration fee to your school to obtain the registration form
- Fill up the form appropriately and correctly with your Personal Information
- Submit the form with attachment of your passports
- Finally, do your biometric and then wait for your exam number.
- You can download the NECO offline App @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/offlineApp/
Recommended: Download WAEC Timetable 2022
How to Register 2022 NECO Online on NECO Registration Portal
If you find it easier or you prefer doing your NECO 2022 registration online by yourself, then below are the steps for the NECO online registration 2022.
- Visit https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng
- Check the pop-up form where you’ll see ‘Don’t have an account?’ and click on “Register here”
Now fill in the following information in the registration form:
- Enter your Full name
- Fill in your valid phone number
- Enter your valid email address
- Choose a password
- Reenter our password to confirm
- Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button
- Login to the email you used and click on the link sent by NECO to proceed.
- Select a suitable payment option and make payment for the registration
- Fill out and submit your registration form
- Locate cafe operator to do an offline biometric verification and validation
- Finally, print your photocard
Registration Starting Date for NECO 2022
When will NECO registration for 2022 start? The National Examination Council registration for 2022 candidates will start on Wednesday 30th March, 2022.
Registration Closing Date (Deadline) for NECO 2022
The scheduled registration closing date and the deadline for the National Examination Council (NECO) 2022 registration is on Tuesday 21st June, 2022 12:00am WAT (midnight)
Note: The Examinations body may or may not extend the registration date or deadline. So it’s advisable to register as early as possible.
If you have further questions about the 2022 NECO Registration form, registration instructions, registration fee, and registration requirements, then use the comment box below to reach out to us for a solution.