Do you want to enroll for an online business degree in 2022? If yes, then this article will guide you on the best online schools for business degrees in 2022.
If you want to enroll for an online business school that offers Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or any other recognized degree in 2022, then this list will be helpful to you.
Meanwhile, there are so many things that you need to know before enrolling in an online business and all of them will be explained one after the other so as to prepare your mind.
Before considering an online school, you should, first of all, consider if you have what it takes to be accepted into and to succeed in the program.
Check out: OFree Online Master’s Degree Programs
Secondly, you also have to consider how valuable online business degrees are and if employers will accept them during job applications.
So if you are interested in learning everything about online business schools and getting answers to the above queries then make sure you read this article carefully and read in-between lines.
What is an Online Business Degree?
An online business degree is a qualification given to a student that has successfully completed an online business degree program.
This kind of degree may be a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D., or any other degree that is related to the business field/discipline as long as the program is in the business field.
Online degree programs can be taken without visiting the physical location of the school and it is usually cheap and affordable and the duration of the program is always shorter than a normal offline college/university degree program.
Check out: List of accredited online degree programs
Advantages of Online Business Degree
Some of the advantages of Online Degrees over Offline degrees are;
- They take a short duration for completion
- They can be taken from any part of the world without traveling abroad
- It gives students the opportunity to study abroad while still in their country
- It is always cheap and affordable
Check Also: Highest paying courses in Nigeria in 2022
Is Online Business Degree Accepted for Employment?
This is a very important question to ask immediately after you make up your mind to start your journey of building a career on an online business degree.
Do employers accept online business degrees for employment? Yes!!! Many employers accept an online business degree for jobs as long as the degree meets the qualification standard of the job.
But before an employer will value or accept your online business degree qualification, it must be that the degree and the degree holder meet the following standard;
- The degree must be from a reputable and recognized online school with standard, academic value, and academic excellence.
- It must also be that such program has been accredited in the school
- Importantly, the degree must meet the job’s requirements
- Having work experience in the field is usually an advantage
- The online program must have met the required program duration
- Such employee must’ve undergone and acquired a Diploma or bachelors degree or related certificate in related business discipline from an offline school
- The employee must be able to demonstrate expertise and skills in the field
- More personal skills, achievements, researches, and community services are usually an advantage.
And that is why it is important to cross-check our list of the best online schools for business degrees in 2022 and choose one of them to make your degree valuable to employers
Which Countries accept Online Business Degree for Employment
Online business degrees are mostly accepted in English-speaking countries. The United States of America (U.S.A) is one of the countries that are best known for accepting online degrees for employment.
Most of the countries that accept online degrees for employments are the countries that offer, support, accept, accredit and sponsor virtual and online schooling.
Summarily, some of the known countries that offer, accredit, and accept online degrees for employment includes;
- The United States (U.S): the United States host numerous online degree programs online and online degrees from accredited schools are accepted for any kind of job in the U.S.
- United Kingdom (UK): the United Kingdom is also known for its digital system of education. There are numerous online business degree certificate programs in the U.K.
- Germany: Germany offers online business degree programs via accredited online schools.
- Norway: Norway has many online and offline schools for business degree certificate courses and some of these programs are free.
- Canada: Canada is another country with trusted online schools for business degree programs.
There are many other countries with free and paid online schools for business degree certificate programs.
Check the list of some of the trusted online schools for business degree programs in the next section below.
Best Online Schools for Business Degrees
The following are some of the best online business schools in the World, the business degree courses they offer, and the countries they are hosted;
|Name of Schools||Countries Located|
|University of Florida||US|
|Indiana Bloomington University||US|
|University of the Cumberlands||U.S.A|
|University of Illinois||US|
|The University of Newcastle||Australia|
|Western Governors University||U.S|
|University of North Carolina||US|
|University of Manchester||UK|
|Carnegie Mellon University||US|
|Pennsylvania State University||US|
|University of Liverpool||UK|
|University of Minnesota||US|
|University of Southern California||US|
|Arizona State University||US|
|University of Birmingham||UK|
|New York University (NYU)||US|
|City University London||UK|
|Colorado State University||US|
|The University of California at Irvine||US|
|University of Michigan||US|
|Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitt Bonn||Germany|
|Warrington College of Business||U.S|
|Penn State World Campus||US|
|University of California Berkeley||US|
|University of Massachusetts Amherst||US|
|Florida International University||US|
Recommended: list of free Master’s degree programs in 2022
Free and Paid Online Business Courses 2022
Additionally, you can also opt-in for free and paid online business courses shown below.
- Udemy business degree courses: Udemy offers many free and paid online business degree certificate programs. Visit Udemy business courses here https://www.udemy.com/topic/online-business/free/
- Coursera business degree courses: Coursera has free and paid online business certificate courses which can be completed within months. Visit Coursera online business courses here https://www.coursera.org/browse/business
- Google business courses: Google online business courses are another trusted online business courses to try out. Visit Google online business courses here https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/courses
- Alison Business courses: Alison offers a good number of free online business courses. Visit https://alison.com/courses/business
- Skillshare: Skillshare has a limited number of free online business courses that you can still check out. Visit https://www.skillshare.com/browse/business
If you still rely on online business schools for your Bachelor’s or master’s business degree in 2022, then choose from the ones listed above or any other ones that you are comfortable with.