Welcome to the comprehensive list of polytechnics that offer estate management and valuation in Nigeria 2022. If this is what you were looking for, then you will get it here.
In case you didn’t know, estate management is a very good and lucrative course in Nigeria for people that want to be self-employed.
Recommended: Read more about Building a Career in Estate management here
This is the truth that a lot of people are yet to discover about the course. Meanwhile, the course is competitive in Nigerian UNiversities but easy to gain admission in Polytechnics.
One good thing about polytechnics is that their admission requirements are always easy to meet and their cut-off mark is very low for almost all candidates to meet.
Is estate management a single course in Nigerian Polytechnics?
Estate management is a single course offered in Nigerian polytechnics. This course focuses on landed properties and the laws that govern them.
The course contents include property laws, state property laws, land laws, and every other aspect of law and negotiating regarding the selling, buying, and acquisition of landed properties.
If you study this course, then your Job duties will be on:
- Property Valuations
- Feasibility and Viability Appraisals
- Property Management
- Building Technology
- Property Law
- Land Economics
- Property Evaluation
- Town Planning
Check out: list of 126 courses offered in Nigerian Polytechnics
How many years is Estate Management course in Nigerian Polytechnics?
Estate management is a 2 years ND course and Two years HND course in all Nigerian Polytechnics. So the two years ND plus the two years HND makes it 4 years in total.
As such, Estate management is a 4 years course across Nigerian polytechnics with a 6-months I.T after your ND and after your HND programs.
Polytechnics Cut off mark for Estate Management
The average polytechnic JAMB Cut off mark for estate management across Nigerian federal, state, and private polytechnics in Nigeria is 120.
Meanwhile, some competitive polytechnics will require at least 150 as the cut-off mark while many will accept between 120 to 150.
But to increase your chances, it is advisable to secure at least 150 in JAMB or even above that and also have a good O’level result with at least, C grades for the core subjects.
Polytechnic JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
Is Estate Management under science or art? Estate Management can be studied as a science or social science course depending on the school you choose.
Meanwhile, some schools accept the combination of both science and social science subjects and rarely, some art subjects for O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalents) subjects combination.
What is the JAMB Polytechnic JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management? The Polytechnic JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management is:
- Use of English
- Any of Economics, Chemistry or Physics
List of Polytechnics in Nigeria that Offer Estate Management
Here are the polytechnics in Nigeria that offer estate management as a single course for both OND and HND programs:
- Abia State Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Akwa Ibom State Plytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi State
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State
- Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah Kogi State
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State
- Benue State Poly, Benue State
- Crown Polytechnic, Ekiti State
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State
- Dorben Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechic, Unwana
- Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko
- Heritage Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Ondo State
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Imo State
- Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa State
- Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State
- Interlink Polytechnic, Osun State
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State
- Kwara State Polytechnic
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu
- Light House Polytechnic, Edo State
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Owerri, Imo State
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- Nogak Polytechnic, Cross River State.
- Ogun State Institute of Technology
- The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic
- Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri
- Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State.
- Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Rivers State
- Temple-Gate Polytechnic, Abia
- The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa,Oyo State
- Trinity Polytechnic, Akwa Ibom State
- Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen
- Wolex Polytechnic Lagos.
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Kebbi State
- Federal Polytechnic, Ukana Akwa Ibom State
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State
- Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Niger State
- Osun State Polytechnic
- Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi
At this point, we believe you have knwon the olytechnics that offer estate management and valuation in Nigeria in 2022 for ND and HND programs. Do stay with us!