This is the best guide on how to print JAMB admission letter 2022/2023 for all the newly admitted UTME and Direct entry undergraduate candidates.
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the first thing that all newly admitted candidates should do is to accept their admission on CAPS and after then, print their admission letter.
JAMB has also warned candidates that they should make sure they check their admission status and accept it before going ahead to print their admission letters.
Is JAMB Admission Letter Out for 2022?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have given the admitted candidates the order to print their admission letter on the JAMB portal.
But each candidate can only print their admission letter when they’ve been given admission and have also accepted the admission on CAPS. See the steps here
Meanwhile, the JAMB admission letter printing for all the newly admitted UTME and Direct entry candidates is opened and can be printed following the steps shown in the guidelines below.
How much is JAMB Admission Letter Printing?
To your best knowledge, the JAMB admission letter printing is not free. So candidates are to pay to be able to print their admission letter.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) approved fee for the printing of admission letters for UTME and Direct entry candidates is One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only.
What will happen if you don’t print your Admission Letter?
Any candidate that does not pay to print his or her admission letter will not see his or her name on the JAMB Admission/Matriculation list.
Sadly, and candidate that does not have his name on the JAMB matriculation list may not be able to go for NYSC till he pays for that. So be careful about it.
How to Pay for Admission Letter Printing on JAMB Portal
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the Post-Registration e-Facilities section
- Locate the second service “Admission Letter Printing” as shown on the image below
- Click on “Read More” to redirect to the admission letter portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/adminprinting.htm
- Read the full explanation of the process on that page
- After that, click on the “Click here to begin” option to proceed
- On the new login page that will open, enter your JAMB Email and Password to log in
- From the landing page that you will see after logging in, select “Print Admission Letter”
- Your Transaction ID will be generated. Confirm the Transaction ID details
- Click on the “Continue” button to pay online
- On the online payment page, enter your ATM Card details
- After entering the card details, click on “Pay” to proceed
- At this point, your payment status will be displayed.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed and follow the steps in the next section below to print your Admission Letter
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter 2022
If your payment in the steps above is successfully, then your payment status and Transaction ID will be sent to your JAMB email and you will be asked to enter the following details immediately to print your admission letter:
- Enter your JAMB Examination Year
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number
- After that, your admission letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to download and print it
That is just the simple process of printing JAMB UTME or direct entry admission letter 2022. Kindly know that you need to complete this process before your name can be on the JAMB matriculation list.