This is a one-step guide on how to print original JAMB result 2022/2023 on JAMB portal using your mobile phone or any other internet-accessible device.
Firstly, the JAMB original result is different from the result notification slip. All institutions can only accept the original result but not the notification slip.
The result notification slip is a temporary result slip that cannot be used for further processing of admission. It is just to notify you of your JAMB score after the exam.
Meanwhile, the printing of your original JAMB result is one of the compulsory requirements and criteria to qualify to be on the JAMB matriculation list.
Is It Compulsory To Print Original JAMB Result?
Yes of course, all candidates must have to print their original result to be eligible for inclusion on the JAMB matriculation list and for NYSC mobilization when they finally graduate.
Secondly, candidates will need their original JAMB result to be qualified for the Post UTME screening of their school and the processing of their admission.
In fact, all schools require original JAMB results as a compulsory requirement for UTME and direct entry undergraduate admission into any legal institution in Nigeria.
How much is Printing of Original JAMB Result 2022?
The approved fee by JAMB for the printing of JAMB original result 2022 is One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only.
Interested candidates that wish to print their original JAMB result will have to log in to the JAMB portal to make the payment online using their ATM card.
Below are the explained steps that candidates can follow to pay and print their original results online via the JAMB service portal.
How to Pay for JAMB Original Result Printing on JAMB Portal
To easily pay and print your original result on the JAMB portal, you have to carefully follow these steps outlined below
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the Post-Registration e-Facilities section
- Locate the second service “Admission Letter Printing” as shown in the image below
- Click on “Read More” to read the instructions
- After that, click on the “Click to Proceed” link
- Now, you will be redirected to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login
- At this point, enter your JAMB Email and Password to log in
- When you are logged in, check the side menu options
- Under the listed services, select “Print Result Slip”
- Your Payment Transaction ID will be generated.
- Click on the “Continue To Payment” button to pay online
- On the online payment page, enter your ATM Card details
- After that, click on the “Pay” to make the payment
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the action
- Finally, follow the steps explained in the next section below to print your Original Result Slip
How to Print Your JAMB Original Result 2022
After making your payment as explained above, JAMB will automatically send your payment status and Transaction ID to your JAMB email.
Then a page will pop up which will be asked to enter the JAMB examination details immediately to print your admission letter below are what to do:
- Select your JAMB Examination Year
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Wait for the system to fetch your result details
- At this point, your Original result slip will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, click the “Save” button to download it
- You can proceed to any cyber cafe to print it out.
With the above steps, we believe you have known how to print your original JAMB result 2022/2023 on JAMB portal online by yourself.