USSD code for checking JAMB result 2022, SMS code to check JAMB result 2022 via text message. A guide on how to check JAMB result via SMS!
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has recently made it possible for candidates to check their result via SMS.
This simply mean that JAMB candidates can easily check their results without having to go online to check on the JAMB result portal.
Once again, welcome to Jilearners JAMB solution center. You can check more of our important JAMB 2022 news and updates here
In today’s update, we are going to share the SMS code for checking JAMB result 2022 through text message and guide you on how to do it successfully.
How do I Check my JAMB result via SMS?
What you need? To be able to check your result using the SMS method, you will need the following:
- The Sim card you used to register JAMB
- At least 50 Naira airtime in side the Sim card
Recommended: how to check JAMB result online for free
After that, you can follow the steps below to check your result using the SMS code method as explained below.
What is the code of checking JAMB result 2022?
The SMS and USSD code for checking JAMB result via text message is 55019.
You can check the result by dialing the USSD code or by using a text message. Please follow the instructions below to use any of the methods.
Check out: JAMB 2022 result statistics
How to Check JAMB Result 2022 with Phone via SMS & USSD CODE
First Method (SMS/Text Message Method):
- Open your Message as if you want to type a new SMS
- Now, type UTMERESULT (make sure it is in capital letters and should be joined together)
- Type 55019 as the number you are sending the message to.
- Finally, send the SMS using the SIM CARD that is linked to your JAMB profile.
Second Method (USSD Method):
- Open your phone dial box
- Type *55019#
- Dial the code using the sim card that is linked to your JAMB profile
- Wait for a respond and follow the instructions that will appear on your screen
Challenges in Checking JAMB Result via SMS
While trying to check your JAMB result using the SMS or USSD method, you may likely face some of the challenges listed below:
- You can not check the result of you don’t have airtime in your phone
- You will be charged separately each time you dial the code
- You may have to wait for sometimes before the result is sent to you.
- You can only do this with the Sim card you used to register JAMB
At this juncture, we believe you have known the USSD and SMS code for checking JAMB result 2022 via text message. Please share.