Hey there!!! I am glad to bring all that you need to know about UCLA class of 2027 admissions, including the UCLA admission requirements, application date, and application deadlines for the class of 2027.
This information is for both UCLA Freshman admission, transfer, and international students admission.
Just before you proceed, I wish to say a big congratulations to you for choosing a prestigious University like UCLA.
It’s glad that you wish to choose the University of California, Los Angeles for your undergraduate education, but before doing that, patiently go through this.
Getting into UCLA is not hard as some applicants might count it, but going through this information will even be an added advantage to ease your entry.
We know you’re done with high school, you’ve obtained a good grade and you’ve really prepared for UCLA, but take a break!!!! Is that all that UCLA requires from you? Let’s find out below.
UCLA Fall 2023 Admission for Class of 2027
Now, get to known the necessary information that you need to know about UCLA Fall 2023 admission for transfer, freshman, and international undergrads.
Each year, UCLA invites high school seniors who wish to apply to UCLA but this doesn’t mean they will accept all applicants.
Surprisingly, UCLA is one of the University of California colleges with the lowest acceptance rate and highest competition. See UCLA acceptance rate here.
UCLA Application Dates and Deadlines
According to the UCLA admission standard, the general University of California (UC) system application will open from 1st August.
The date for the submission of application for admission starts from 1st November and ends on 30th November.
Other UCLA important dates for freshman, transfer, and international applicants are shown in this table.
|UC application opens||from 1st August|
|Accepting applications||from 1st November|
|Final date for filling UC applications||30th November|
|Decisions for freshman||March|
|Decisions for transfer applicants||April|
UCLA Admission & Application Requirements for Freshman 2022
UCLA receives hundreds of thousands of applicants every year. So to stand out among every time applicants that apply to UCLA, you must meet the following entry requirements.
- Academic Preparation
- The applicant must complete 15 A-G courses.
- Such applicants must finish at least 11 courses prior to the beginning of his or her final year of high school.
- Have good grades/G.P.A
- Applicants are expected to present an academic profile that is much stronger than any minimum UC admission requirements.
- Applicants using SAT or ACT must obtain a good score
- The applicant must possess a good high school achievement or college coursework
- Must also have good personal qualities
- A proof of perfect match between the applicant and UCLA
- Proofs of intellectual, academic, or creative achievement.
These are some of the most important criteria UCLA considers for Freshman Admission. Check below for transfers and international students.
Transfer Admission Entry Requirements
Before we move further, let’s also notify transfer students’ of their entry requirements. Transfer students applying to UCLA must meet all or a higher number of the following admission requirements;
- The applicant must have a strong academic performance
- An average GPA of 3.5.
- The applicant must’ve completed most majors prep courses.
- Must’ve completed the required Junior-level standing units before your transfer
- Must complete the required courses prior to transfer.
- The applicant must show a level of family responsibilities
- Proofs of involvement in activities at the previous campus
Note; according to UCLA, they give the highest priority to transfer applicants from California community colleges or any other UC campuses.
International Students/Applicants’ Requirements
If you are an applicant the is not a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, then you are regarding as an international student and the following are UCLA entry requirements for international applicants.
- Applicant must apply as a freshman or a transfer student.
- If you are applying as a transfer student then you must be at the junior level.
- Your country’s educational system must meet UCLA entry requirements standards.
- The applicant must show proof of English language proficiency by taking any of the Duolingo English Test, TOEFL, or IELTS if the applicant attended a Non-English high school.
- Financial, the applicant may be required to show proof of financial capability.
How To Apply to UCLA Class of 2027
UCLA admission is open to all qualified applicants to submit their applications.
Recommended; 5 things you must do before applying to any college
Can you apply to UCLA through the common app? No, UCLA does not accept applications via common app or any other method.
What application does UCLA use?
UCLA accepts only one method of application which is through the University of California application which is also known as UC online Application.
The University of California online application system is used to apply to UC colleges.
- For more details on UCLA undergraduate admission, visit https://admission.ucla.edu/apply
At this juncture, we believe you have known the necessary things that you need to know about UCLA Fall 2023 admission.
If you want to be notified whenever we make any changes to this ULA Class of 2027 admission, application requirements, and deadlines, then kindly bookmark this page and stay connected by always visiting it always.