The University of Lagos (UNILAG) admission list 2022/2023 can now be checked via the UNILAG admission status checker portal 2022.
We have provided this guidelines for those that wish to know how to check the University of Lagos admission list 2022 should heed to this instructions.
Note: the University of Lagos first, second and third admission list including the UNILAG supplementary list 2022 can be checked following this same instructions.
If you are a direct entry applicant, the you can also follow the same steps to check the UNILAG direct entry admission list 2022/2023.
Has UNILAG released admission list for 2022?
Has UNILAG started giving admission for the 2022/2023? Yes! The management of the University of Lagos has started giving processing the admission for the 2022/2023 candidates.
Meanwhile, it is important to inform both UTME and direct entry applicants that they might not see their admission status at the same time as the admission list will be released in batches.
Is UNILAG Admission list out for 2022?
If you are awaiting the University of Lagos (UNILAG) admission list for 2022, then kindly know that the admission list is not out yet.
Apparently, the UNILAG merit admission list 2022 may be released within 3 weeks to 1 month from the date of the conclusion of the 2022 post UTME exercise.
As such, we advise you to follow the procedures below to check your UNILAG admission status on UNILAG JAMB CAPS or via the UNILAG admission status checking portal 2022.
[Check out: Apply for UNILAG Part time Admission 2022 here]
Steps to Check UNILAG Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
To easily check your admission status, you are to kindly follow the procedures listed below to check it via the UNILAG JAMB CAPS admission Status checker Portal;
- Launch your browser (use chrome only) and visit the UNILAG JAMB CAPS admission status checker portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Fill in your JAMB email and your JAMB Password in the first and second column, respectively.
- Tap on the *Login* button to access your JAMB CAPS admission portal.
- Click on *Check Admission Status* to proceed
- If you are using a phone, then change your device to desktop.
- Again, tap on the side menus and select *Check Admission Status*
- At this point, you will be able to see your UNILAG Admission Status.
- Make sure you click *Accept* to accept the admission.
UNILAG Second/Third batch & Supplementary Admission List 2022?
Those that do not see their names on the merit list will have to wait for the UNILAG second batch admission list for the 2022/2023.
Meanwhile, if you do not see your name on the second list, then you should consider waiting for the third batch admission list 2022.
The UNILAG supplementary list 2022 also contains the names of the lucky candidates who didn’t see their names in the UNILAG first batch (merit) admission list but are selected for the subsequent lists.
You can follow the steps above or the next method below to check your name on the UNILAG second and third batch supplementary admission lists 2022.
How to Check Admission List on UNILAG Checking Portal 2022
Below are the actual procedures for checking the University of Lagos (UNILAG) admission list 2022/2023 via the UNILAG status checking portal for 2022:
- Login to the UNILAG admission portal via https://applications.unilag.edu.ng
- Enter your *Reference No / UTME No* in the first space
- Fill in your *Surname* in the second space. Make sure the name is in small letters.
- Click on the *Login* button to proceed to your UNILAG application/admission dashboard.
- From here, you will be able to see your application/admission status.
What to do after checking your admission status?
If you have been admitted via the JAMB CAPS portal, then you have to accept your admission immediately and go further to pay your acceptance fee via the school portal.
Candidates that have not been admitted on the UNILAG first batch (merit list) 2022 may have to wait for the second batch or third batch supplementary lists 2022.
Also make sure you check and know if there had been any mistake with your application data, your O’level, your subject combination, etc. If there’s, then apply for correction immediately and make sure your correct all your mistakes.