I have updated the University of Lagos, UNILAG DLI Part Time admission form 2022/2023 and the UNILAG DLI requirements is out for 2022.
If you wish to buy the UNILAG DLI form 2022, then here are the updated information that will guide you how to go about it.
Note: the UNILAG part time admission is in two phases which are, the UNILAG Distance Learning (DLI) Program and the UNILAG JAMB part time Program.
Check below to see the complete entry requirements, application starting date, closing date, application fee and application portal.
Who is Qualified for UNILAG Part Time Admission?
The UNILAG distance learning admission 2022 is for candidates that wish to undergo part time studies at the University of Lagos.
Also, applicants for Distance Learning Institute (DLI) programme shall not be less than 16 years of age by the time of application.
See also: UNILAG DLI-Part Time Available Courses
Is JAMB Compulsory for UNILAG Part time?
It does not really matter whether you have written JAMB or not, before applying for the UNILAG part time program.
Meanwhile, the UNILAG Part Time Admission 2022 is opened to three (3) categories of applicants:
- Distance Learning (DLI) Part Time Applicants: this set of applicants may apply for the part time admission without JAMB.
- JAMB Part-Time Applicants: applicants in this category will need to write JAMB and also have the JAMB Registration Number to be eligible for the application.
- Direct Entry Applicants: Direct entry applicants can also apply for the University of Lagos Part Time admission.
How Much is UNILAG DLI Part Time form 2022?
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning (DLI) and Part Time application form, including the registration fee, sum up to Seventeen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N17,500). See the payment procedure below.
UNILAG DLI Admission/Application Requirements 2022
The needed requirements for the University Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning (DLI) and Part Time admission are:
- O’level result but not statement of result (at least 5 Credits passes including maths and English)
- A’level result (for direct entry applicants)
- JAMB Registration (for applicants through JAMB only but not required this year)
- Valid phone number
- A valid email address
Also Check: UNILAG 2022 JAMB Cut off mark for all courses
Is UNILAG Distance Learning/Part Time form out for 2022?
If you are interested in applying for the University of Lagos Distance Learning (DLI) Part time admission 2022, then you can go ahead and obtain the 2022 application form.
All the DLI application form(s) are to be completed and submitted on or before 15th December, 2022.
Below are the procedures to apply for University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning (DLI) and Part Time Admission 2022.
How to Apply For UNILAG DLI Part Time Admission 2022 Portal
Below are the steps to buy the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning (DLI) and Part Time application form and apply for the Admission via the UNILAG DLI Par itt Time portal:
- Visit the UNILAG DLI Part Time Application Portal via http://applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Select “Start a Fresh Application” to start your application
- Click the drop-down arrow beside “application type”.
- From the options, select “Distance Learning Institute”.
- Fill in your full-name starting from Surname, First name and Middle name
- Enter Mobil Phone Number
- Also fill in your valid email Address (make sure it’s correct)
- Check where you see “Click here for application guidelines and available courses” to see the application guidelines and available courses.
- Tick “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”
- Now, click on “Continue”
- A pop up will come up. Click okay to confirm that your information is okay.
- Finally, login to the email you provided to see your Payment Reference Number Voucher.
- Print the payment voucher and take it to bank and the N17,500 application fee (Seventeen Thousand Five Naira) for the Form.
Note: applicants won’t be able to edit their ‘Names’ and ‘Application Type’ after submitting the form.
How to Complete Application Form on UNILAG DLI Portal 2022
- After making the payment, return to the application portal and click on “Continue Application“.
- Use your Payment Reference Number as username.
- Use “surname” as your password (make it is in small letters)
- Click on “Edit Application form”
- Now, fill up the Application form with the required details.
- Upload a white background passport (only jpeg format) and must not be more than 15kb with width of 275pixels or 35mm, and height of 314 pixels or 40mm dimensions.
Note: Failure to comply with stated passport format (jpeg) may lead to disqualification.
- Click on “SUBMIT FORM” to submit your application after filling the form
- After submitting, print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip.
Note: the Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip will be needed at the Department of the course you applied to and during the entrance examination.
Registration Closing Date & Application Deadline 2022.
The sales and registration for the UNILAG Distance Learning (DLI) and Part time admission and the registration for 2022/2023 session will close on 15th December, 2022.
For now, the application is still open and applicants are free to apply following the steps above until 15th December, 2022.