UNIUYO Post UTME form 2023, date for commencement of UNIUYO Post UTME registration, UNIUYO Post UTME registration date, requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME 2023.
Do you wish to get the UNIUYO Post UTME form 2023/2024 and apply for the University of Uyo 2023 Post UTME screening exercise?
If yes, then here are the important information that you need to complete your registration and apply for the screening exercise via the UNIUYO Post UTME portal.
Additionally, the UNIUYO admission requirements for the 2023/2024 session admission and the required cut-off mark for each department have been stated here.
Note: the University of Uyo is very competitive and all candidates must meet the necessary UNIUYO departmental admission requirements for their course to be eligible for admission.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Form 2023
Is UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2023 Out?
This is to officially announce that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2023 Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 screening exercise is not out yet.
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for all courses
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for law
- UNIUYO Post UTME form 2023
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery
- UNIUYO Post UTME-Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
But you can stay updated and can always follow the steps shown below to purchase the form and register for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening 2023 any time it is out:
When will the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission form for 2023 come out?
The sales of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2023 Post UTME form and the registration for the UNIUYO 2023 screening exercise is scheduled to hold as shown at the bottom of this page.
Meanwhile, kindly check the information below to know the UNIUYO admission requirements for UTME and Direct Entry candidates and how to apply via the UNIUYO admission portal.
UNIUYO Admission Requirements 2023 for UTME & Direct Entry
To be qualified or eligible for the University of Uyo Post UTME Admission screening, the candidate or applicant must meet the following UNIUYO admission requirements:
Check out: UNIUYO JAMB Cut off mark for 2023
UNIUYO Admission Requirements for UTME candidates:
- UNIUYO has reduced her cut off mark for 2023 to 150. So a minimum JAMB score of 150 is a compulsory requirement
- Any of WAEC, GCE or NECO O’level results with 5 credit passes
- Print out of your original JAMB result
- A minimum age of 16 years
- The UNIUYO Screening slip.
UNIUYO Admission Requirements for Direct Entry (DE) candidates:
- JAMB score of 150
- A valid and recognized A’level result
- O’level results with 5 credit passes in the candidates relevant subjects
- Original JAMB result printout
- The candidate must apply for UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise.
How Much is UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Screening Form Price 2023
Candidates applying for the UNIUYO 2023 admission screening exercise will have to pay for the registration. The amount paid covers both the registration fee and the form fee.
UTME screening form price 2023/2024:
All interested candidates/applicants applying to the University of Uyo will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira, N2,000 for the UTME form.
Direct Entry form price 2023/2024:
Likewise, the Direct Entry candidates applying to the University of Uyo will have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Two Thousand Naira, N2,000 for the D.E form.
UNIUYO UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Application Steps on UNIUYO Portal Using phone:
If you are applying to the University of Uyo as a UTME candidate using phone, then follow these steps;
- Launch your browser and log on to the UNIUYO Post-UTME application portal via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Look at the left hand side of the portal and click on the symbol that looks like this: ≡
- Select *Admission form* and close the menu by hitting the x at the right top side
- Tap the empty space Under *Admission Form Type* to sell the available admission forms
- From the available admission forms, select “Post-UTME”
- Check under *JambRegNo* and type in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Move to the *Email Address* section and fill in your valid email.
- Check under *Phone Number* and fill in your valid phone number
- Now, click “Make payment” to generate a RRR for your payment
- Click on *Pay Online* to proceed with the payment using your ATM card.
Check out: UNIUYO Aptitude Test 2023 Past questions and answers
How to Register UNIUYO Post UTME Screening 2023 on UNIUYO Portal.
- After payment, print your payment slip and return to the portal, https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space labelled *REGISTRATION NUMBER*
- Enter the passcode on your payment slip in the space labelled *PassCode*
- Click on *Student Login* to access your application portal.
- Fill in all the required information as required.
- Below are the right procedures for filling the registration form
How to Fill UNIUYO Screening form Correctly.
This section will explain the step-by-step procedures on how to fill and apply for the University of Uyo Post UTME screening exercise 2023.
Information required on UNIUYO portal for the registration of the UNIUYO 2023 screening for both UTME and Direct entry candidates are categorized as follows:
Candidate’s Personal Detail(s)
- Former Name (if any)
- Marital Status
- DOB (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Phone Number
- Emergency Name
- Emergency Phone Number
- Email Address
- Relationship with the Emergency Name
- Emergency Contact Address
- Contact Address
Note: emergency is any of your relatives that can be contacted immediately incase of emergency.
- Your Health Status
- Blood Group
- Sponsor Name
- Sponsor Address
- Sponsor Phone Number
- Relationship with Sponsor
- O’Level Results: Select how many sittings
- Select the number of subjects you wrote in your O’level
- Enter your subjects and grades
- Upload your JAMB Details/Documents
Examination Details (First Sitting): Year of exam, center of exam, Scratch card PIN
- Finally, Click on *Finish Registration* to complete the process
UNIUYO Application Closing Date/Deadline 2023
All activities that have to do with the application for the University of Uyo Post UTME admission 2023/2024 academic session is scheduled as follows;
Registration Closing Date:
All the registration process for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME admission screening for UTME and Direct entry candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is scheduled to close on Friday, 26th November, 2023.
Do you have further questions to ask about the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form 2023/2024 and how to apply for the UNIUYO 2023 Post UTME screening exercise?
If yes, then use the comment box to drop your questions for quick response!
Pls is Uniuyo post utme form out for 2022
Pls can I gain admission into uniuyo with 163 to study marketing management or business administration
Pls can I gain admission into uniuyo with a jamb score of 175 to study civil engineering
Pls i need a reply…
Can i use nabteb advanced gce to gain admission into Uniuyo?
UNIUYO accepts NABTEB.
Is the admission form still on for sale
Yes!!! Call 08164178751 for assistance and quick registration
Helpful to the candidates thanks