We have provided a quick link to the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Skyline departmental and faculty dues payment portal.
If you’re are new to the UNIUYO Skyline payment portal, then we will guide you on how to make the payment by yourself and how to check if your payment is successful.
Warning Notice: Do you know that some Cyber Cafe’ operators will only use PDF editor to edit, enter your details and print a fake dues’ receipt for you? As such, we have provided the steps you can use to confirm that the Café operator actually paid the dues for you to avoid being scam.
UNIUYO 2021 Post UTME Form is Out!!! Apply here
Available Payment Methods
The available Payment Methods on the UNIUYO departmental and faculty dues payment portal are:
- Visa Card method
- MasterCard method
- Verve method
- Internet Banking method
Payment Instructions on Skyline Portal (Do it Yourself)
Below are the steps on how to make your UNIUYO faculty and departmental dues payment on the UNIUYO Skyline dues payment portal:
- Visit the UNIUYO Dues portal via http://dues.skylinepay.ng
- Enter Your Reg. Number as shown in the image below
- Hit the “Login” button to Continue
- Click on “Pay Dues”
- Scroll down and Select the Session you are paying for and click the “Proceed” button to continue
- Tick the dues you are paying for (Faculty or Departmental Dues or both) by clicking the box beside it
- Click on Preview to view the details of the payment you are about to make
- Now, click on “Pay Now” to proceed to the payment gateway
- Enter your card details in their proper columns and click “Pay NGN2,400” to complete the payment
- After making the payment, download and print the receipt
How To Confirm your Faculty & Departmental Dues Payment
To confirm if your payment was successful, or if the payment was truly made, kindly follow these steps:
- Scroll to the top menu options and select “Payment History”
- If the payment was successful made, then you will see your payment history
If you have been debited but your receipt is not available, then kindly check your school mail and retrieve the Transaction Reference. Copy the Transaction Reference and paste in the requery window and run same to generate your receipt.
How to Print Your Receipt After Payment
If you are not automatically issued the link to print your receipt, then kindly follow these steps to view and print your receipt:
- Visit https://www.dues.skylinepay.ng/prhistory.php
- If you’re using phone, then scroll the payment history to the left
- Now, click on “View Receipt”
- Scroll to the bottom of the payment details and click on “Print”
For errors, mistakes during payment, and for other complaints, kindly send an email to [email protected] or drop a comment below for help.