We have explained how to check the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN admission list 2022 via the UNN admission status checker portal.
If you have been awaiting the UNN admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, then here is a good-news.
Note: the University of Nigeria Nsukka admission list for 2022 is release in batches starting from the merit list to the second list, third list and so on.
The UNN supplementary list 2022 is also released in categories as supplementary list and the UNN direct entry supplementary list.
Has UNN Started Giving Admission for 2021?
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has begun the 2022/2023 admission process for both UTME and direct entry applicants that applied to the school.
All candidates that applied to UNN will have to check below to see if their names are among the names of the successful candidates that have been offered admission.
How Many Admission List will UNN Release 2022?
The University of Nsukka (UNN) will release 5 lists for the 2022/2023 academic session. The UNN 5 admission lists for 2022 are:
- UNN Primary List (Merit list)
- UNN Direct Entry Primary list
- UNN Supplementary List (UNN VC list)
- UNN Direct Entry Supplementary list
- UNN Advert list (UNN Shopping list)
Is UNN Admission list for 2022 Out?
The University of Nigeria Nsukka has advised candidates to follow the UNN JAMB Admission status checker process shown below to check the 2022 list of admitted candidates for the UNN 2022/2023 academic session.
Below is the steps to follow the to check your UNN admission status via the UNN admission status on JAMB CAPS portal 2022.
How To Check Admission list on UNN Admission Status Checker Portal 2022
Note: before using this method, make sure you have accepted your admission already on UNN JAMB CAPS. Check the steps for that here.
The following are the actual steps to check admission status on the UNN admission status checker portal 2022:
1st Step: Visit the UNN Admission Status portal @ https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/modules/admission/confirmadmissionstatusbyregno.aspx
2nd Step: Choose the program you applied for by clicking on the drop-down icon beside ‘Programme‘ and select “UNDERGRADUATE” as shown in the image below.
3rd Step: in the same way, click on the drop-down icon beside ‘Session‘ and select “2022-2023”
4th Step: Fill in your JAMB Registration Number the empty space.
Lastly: click on “Submit” to see your admission status on the UNN Admission Status Checker Portal 2022.
If you have been offered admission then quickly follow the instructions below to accept your admission on UNN JAMB CAPS.
How To Check UNN Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal 2022
Use the following procedures to check your admission status on UNN JAMB CAPS checker portal.
- Visit UNN JAMB CAPS portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Login to your profile using your JAMB username and password
- After logging in, scroll to your profile and click on “Visit CAPS”
- Select “Check Admission Status” to see your UNN 2022 admission status.
Will UNN Release Another List for 2022?
Yes! After the releasing of the UNN primary list (merit list) 2022, applicants should be awaiting like two (2) or three (3) more lists from UNN.
The remaining admission to be expected from the University of Nsukka for the 2022/2023 session include the UNN VC list (Supplementary list), Direct Entry supplementary list and the UNN shopping list.
UNN Second/Third Supplementary list 2021 out?
The UNN Second Batch Admission list 2022 and the UNN third batch admission list are also available online for checking.
If you didn’t see your name on the primary list, then follow the same steps above to check the UNN second batch admission list 2022 and the UNN third batch admission list 2022.
Final Screening and Clearance for Admitted Students
Candidates that have been offered provisional admission at the University of Nsukka must urgently do the following:
- Upload their O/Level results on JAMB Portal
- Forward evidence of uploaded result to the UNN Admissions Office.
- Accept their Admission on JAMB CAPS portal.
- Visit UNN portal to download a Payment Invoice that contains your Remita number.
- Pay your acceptance fee at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any other Commercial Bank using your invoice Remita number.
- Obtain a confirmation slip after making the payment
- Login to the UNN portal again and print your admission slip.
- Fill and submit the UNN acceptance form online.
- Visit the school to make other payments and complete every other registrations.
Warning!!! Candidates that fail to accept their UNN admission on JAMB CAPS portal will not be issued JAMB Admission letter and will not be allowed to register as a full student at UNN.